Tuesday, December 23, 2008
"& I get to kiss you baby just because I can"
Back in North Carolina (holla!) After spending the weekend in a tiny Honda traveling to and from Pennsylvania, it sure is good to sleep in a bed for more than 3 hours! Our cat Cholito is probably the strangest pet ever, he's a big fan of Frito's brand snack chips... W? However, he did try to help me wrap my dad's Christmas presents, what a doll! Even though tomorrow is Christmas Eve, we still have not decorated our tree, but all is well. I sure love being home, there is a song that reminds me so much of our quaint little town ... goes something like "Thank God for good directions and turnip greens." ... and for Southern accents and Kerosene heaters, what would home be without them? Altesha is such a cute little preggo, although you would never know that she is 7 months already! We went to run errands for our dad today and went to visit Caleb's dad at Nationwide. Scary how much alike they are! My dad has been getting the most unusual Christmas presents from customers. So far he has received 2.5 pounds of assorted chocolates, peanut butter crackers and soda! I'm pretty sure I would have never thought to give my mechanic a Christmas present, bu my dad is pretty stellar! I wish there were more things to do in Franklinton, it makes Provo look exciting. The most exciting part of the day is listening to Amanda & Reb fight! YEEHAW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment